Monday, June 15, 2009

9.30pm: 6 paracetamol in one go.
10pm: sit in bed. don't go into the bottom drawer. don't go into the bottom drawer. don't go into the bottom drawer.
10.15pm: send abusive text messages to a certain deserving someone.
10.23pm: read through my journal. read what was going on this time last year. wish for it back.
10.30pm: write down my thoughts. read back through them. realise my life is seriously depressing.
10.45pm: lights out. "we get on"-by kate nash still in my head. dammit.
11pm: lights back on. don't take any more pills. don't take any more pills. don't take any more pills.
11.30pm(ish): fall into some kind of unconcious state.
3am: wake up from a disturbing dream. don't text him. he won't care.
5am: back to sleep.
6.45am: hit snooze.
6.55am: get up. get dressed. bottom drawer.... don't do it.
7.15am: print essay
7.55am: evie picks me up. greerton.... coffee. mcdonalds hash browns, feel sick.
8.44am: late to assembly, with coffee. form teacher makes a snide remark about setting goals to achieve, aimed at me.

school, home, wait for evie to come over.
evie, hurry up. i'm going insane.


No comments: