Tuesday, March 31, 2009

so much goodness.

i have so much in my life to be thankful for. so much that even on particularly bad days i still have reason to smile. i have beautiful friends and the world's greatest family. i love my brother and sister, we get along so well now. we hang out and share secrets. becky made my lunch today and put a little note in it, which made me so happy.
other things that make me happy; 
in one week i get to see my favourite band in the entire world, live. and i'm going with my brother.
the day after that, yasmin comes home.
that night is the start of easter camp.
then 2weeks of holidays.
i'm so excited.

3 comments:

herecomesthesun said...

Oooh who's your favourite band??

chrissybizzle said...

your gunna have the most amazing timr!
which easter camp?
x

Human Racing said...

Yes, who's your favorite band? It seemsl ike you have a lot to be thankful for. Hopefully you'll have enough time to take advantage of it all.