Monday, July 4, 2011

I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that Ill probably always be on my own. I'm moving into an apartment by myself this week, in a city where I have no family and about one real friend. I thought I was falling in love with a boy until he turned around and realized he wanted someone else. So now my guards are up more than ever. I'm sick of being the fill-in girl who gets messed around while people decide what they want, or more importantly, who they want. I'm sick of the fact that it never turns out to be me. I'm just sick of being hurt. I never wanted to get back in this place but I'm afraid I am, and I'm afraid it's all too comfortable for me to leave.

2 comments:

abstrAct said...

Lauren Joy,

This is your chance to start over and realize that you're better than that scumbag; better than your failure of friends. This is your chance to find a newly innovated, stronger, more beautiful you.
Change is always frightening at first, but it will be worth it. I promise.

Good luck, and keep your head up.

-abstrAct.

abstrAct said...

Oh and never settle for anything less. You are worth so much more!