Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tonight I said goodbye to one of my best friends in the whole world, Immanuel (in the red short shorts haha). He's moving to Wellington to join a band and pursue his dream of playing music around the world. He's the most incredible musician I've ever known and as much as I am sad that he's now going to be so far away from where I'm moving, I am so excited to see what's in store for him. I love this man, I love his heart and I love everything he stands for and believes in. He means so much to me I can't even begin to tell you how many times he's saved me, the times he's picked me up and encouraged me when I felt like I couldn't keep going, the times he's been there to listen, to hang out, to hug me, to make me laugh and to just be a best friend.
Best dude I know, hands down.
Also check out his band,

No comments: