Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm Lauren. I like black shoes, crime TV on DVD, meaningful lyrics and living in New Zealand. I'm obsessive about sitting on the end seat; at church, on the bus, long tables, waiting rooms.. I drink 3 cups of fair-trade filter coffee for breakfast every morning. I love answered prayer. I haven't read a novel all the way through since 5th form. I love making eye-contact with people, even for a second, and seeing deeper. But at the same time, that terrifies me. My dream car is a 2-door, 1984 white BMW coupe. I like arty people. I like that feeling of pride when New Zealand is mentioned in merican or english tv shows. I only watched one game of the football world cup. I'm addicted to extra lemon lime flavoured chewing gum. I'm really excited to start work again on Tuesday. I turn 18 in 2 months. I know what I want to do with my life, but I have no idea how to do it. I like people watching. I love the Psalms. I love beautiful words. But I'm kind of a sentiment-phobe. I believe in purity and joy. I love my generation, and my heart is broken for it. One day I will travel to London with my brother to see The Killers live again. I might spend this Christmas in Phoenix, Arizona with some of my best friends. I believe love is deeper and more real that we can ever understand. I want someone to share my life with. I write letters and never send them. I want to see huge awakening in my lifetime.

No comments: