Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Lord is moving on my heart. He's raising me up for missions, He's setting me apart to partner with Him to see revival in my generation. He's sending me to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania in September 2010 to walk with Him and learn what's on His heart for me, for my ministry and for my nation. I don't know how this is going to happen yet. All I know is that God is the provider of the universe, and that I am called to walk in radical devotion to Him, intimacy with His heart and obedience to His calling. He's calling me to pursue the "one thing" that burned on King David's heart, to "dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek Him in His temple" (Psalm 27:4). I won't be silent any longer, my God is the God who reigns over the earth, He imagined the stars and gives them light. My Lord is righteous and unchanging, His love for me is infinite and eternal. I lay myself down and I say to my Jesus, "I am yours, I live to make your name high".. He hears my cry and He answers me with his loving tenderness. He is mine.

No comments: