Saturday, January 16, 2010

why do i let my heart get involved so easily? why am i always just the friend? why do i constantly, time and time again lay my heart out so people can walk right over me? i do it to myself. it's all in my head. i get jealous because i can't be her, not that i want to be her.. i just want to be loved like she is. not even by you, i just want someone to love me like you love her. this isn't the first time this has happened. but i let myself get carried away. i give myself false hope that maybe there's something. and then i get let down. boy, i only want to be your best friend. why are you holding back on me? i tell you everything because i want you to know me. but it would be nice to know you too. i'll step away for awhile now and get myself together. my heart needs a rest.

No comments: