Sunday, April 26, 2009

goodness gracious me.

everything is quite overwhelming at the moment. back to school tomorrow. i don't feel like i've had a proper holiday. i need more time to rest and prepare myself and sort out my life. right now all i want to do is get away. go somewhere quiet and peaceful where i can figure stuff out and recharge. this year is going to be so stressful from here on in. not ready for it. but Jesus provides me with the people and the time and space i need to get myself under control. 
Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:30-31
praise the Lord for his promises huh.
bless x

No comments: